How to Nominate Books for the Nerdy Book Awards in a Few Easy Steps
Do not forget that you can nominate up to five books in each category for Nerdy Book Club Awards, but you need to do so no later than December 20, 2016, at midnight EST.
- Think about the books that drew you and your readers in over the past year.
- Double check to make sure they published in 2016 and that they were written for children or young adults. (You can search titles on Goodreads to check the publication date.)
- Think about which nominating categories the titles on your list fit into:
- Picture Books: Fiction
- Picture Books: Nonfiction
- Early Readers/ Chapter Books
- Graphic Novels
- Poetry and Novels in Verse
- MG/YA Nonfiction
- Middle Grade Fiction
- Young Adult Fiction
- Fill in the Survey Monkey form and hit the “DONE” button.
I wish it was that easy to narrow down your list to just five per category, but we trust you can do it.